Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Presentation


I must thank the lovely ladies at Emerald Heights Retirement Community.  They were a gracious and attentive audience for my presentation this morning.  There were about 50 ladies present for breakfast and the presentation.  We had a wonderful breakfast with homemade cinnamon buns!!  And then I was able to share what we are doing sewing dresses for little girls in need.  Now would be the time to show you the pictures of the event but I was so nervous that I didn't forget my camera but did forget to take pictures!!  After I spoke the ladies had several questions and then many of them took dress kits to work on. And two ladies asked about making teddy bears!!  I so appreciate the invitation to speak and the ladies that came today!!  Thank you so much Emerald Heights Retirement Community!!  There will be more little girls with dresses because of you!!!

No comments: