Saturday, July 30, 2011

CORDUROY

We had some corduroy donated to us... it is beautiful!!  We decided to dedicate August to sewing this wonderful fabric.  We are making jumpers, pants and skirts for little girls in cold weather climates.  Soon a big box will be off to Appalachia!!  No sooner had we started sewing than I got a call from Jeanette, one of our faithful sewers and she has some coats, sweatshirts and hats to add to the boxes!!  There will be some children that are much warmer this winter thanks to all of you!!




If you can help... email me at suzannewithdressagirl@gmail.com

3 comments:

Marie said...

That does look like beautiful fabric. can't wait to see the finished jumpers etc.
It will make some little girls very happy

Kristy said...

This is wonderful! Can you email me the organization in Appalachia that you send these to? I would be very interested to learn more since that's not too far from me. Thanks! :)

Suzanne said...

I am waiting for the address... Rachel will be back in a couple of weeks and then I will send you the info...