Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Bears are Done

At the tea we turned bears that I had sewn and then stuffed them.  On Sunday evening my daughter and I started stitching up the sides.  On Monday evening my daughter and I continued stitching up the sides.  On Tuesday Morning I started adding the eyes and noses and bows.  On Wednesday morning I finished adding the eyes, noses and bows.


Now there are over 100 teddy bears ready to go into the pockets of little girls dresses for a sweet surprise.  And I am starting to sew more bear... so the cycle begins again.  Thanks Denyse for helping to cut more teddy bears and thanks Krista for helping to sew bears!!


6 comments:

Sandi W. said...

The bears are so adorable. What did you use for the eyes and noses?

Lucille had more cut out bears delivered to her sewing group yesterday morning! Yeah!

Cassandra {Sleeping or Sewing} said...

Now that's a labor of love. :-)

Kristy said...

Look at that! Adorable!!!

Suzanne said...

A special black "button" with no shank for the eyes and felt for the noses!!

Dress a Girl Connecticut said...

That is a labor of love! Really cute! Nicely done ladies! The girls will love them!!!

Unknown said...

They all look so cute. Some special little girls will be so happy. Great job, ladies!