Monday, November 24, 2014

Day 2… Hiriga Well Dedication

I am going to do several postings about the Dress A Girl Well Dedication.  It was an incredibly emotional day for me.  I have been to several well dedications but have never seen so many people.  All of you that joined together to make this clean water happen… you have impacted 1000's of lives!!  Thank you so so so much.  Today I want to share with you the size of the crowd and our welcome… I had the privilege of speaking at the dedication.  I brought your greetings to people people of Hiriga and shared how much we love them.

Our Welcome...








The crowd as we spoke… 
these shots started at the back right and went around the circle ending at the back left






This well was in memory of Pastor Ruth's Mother… Martha



Thank you to everyone that gave and made this well happen!!






No comments: