Sunday, August 4, 2013

Please Keep Sewing!!

Having been in Uganda and seeing the girls there... all I can say is PLEASE KEEP SEWING!!  There is so much need!!  I have had people ask how a group could take 1000's of dresses and give them all out.  Having seen the need first hand I only wish that I could have taken a 1000 dresses instead of 219!  At each location we gave out dresses we could have given out at least twice as many as we did and often we could have given out 3 or 4 or 5 times as many dresses as we did.  There were always some girls that did not get dresses.  So again I say please keep sewing dresses and making donations for others to sew dresses.  If you would like to help please email me at suzannewithdressagirl@gmail.com

Here are some of the girls waiting for their dresses...



It is amazing to see those eyes once the girls have received their new dress...




No comments: