Saturday, June 1, 2013
My email email@example.com
Please do the following!!
1. Make dresses out of cotton... and the fabric or pillowcase should not too lightweight (if you can see the outline of your hand under the fabric it is too light!!) Yes you can make dresses out of fabric as well as out of pillowcases.
2. The edges should ALL be finished... No RAW Edges!
3. A pocket is nice accent on a dress.
4. Label the dresses on the OUTSIDE on pocket or at hemline. Please put on the labels before you give them to your Ambassadors if possible.
5. The straps for the dresses must be made out of sturdy material and be long enough!! ( we have a Handbook with details)
I hope this helps... there are still so many girls needing dresses!!