Monday, April 8, 2013

Uganda in July

In July Hope 4 Kids International is traveling to Uganda and I am privileged to be going with the team. We will be attending the graduation of 160 ladies that have spent one year in the Hope 4 Women business training program.  Each of these ladies has studied English, math and Biblical Principles of Business.  Each lady has chosen a business and will now have a way to support her family.  We will also be attending a well dedication... Clean Water is key to good health!!  And lastly, we will be dressing girls... last year the team gave dresses to over 800 girls!  Here is a picture of my dresses given to girls last year



I am excited to be going and to be able to deliver dresses myself!!

If you would like to be a part of my financial team please check out


or email me at


Thank you!!

No comments: