Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Philippines

There is a group of eye doctors going to the Philippines from the Pacific Northwest in February.  Some of the people on this trip have decided to take dresses to give to little girls in need.  This is a great organization of individuals that volunteer to go into needy areas and treat eye issues, giving out glasses. I am excited that dresses will be going with some of these individuals!

Here are the dresses that I am packaging up today to start their journey...


Thanks sew much Willow for helping to reach these little girls!!

2 comments:

Sue Niven said...

They are wonderful.
I too have a contact in the Philippines and my dresses are going there direct from Australia. I hope to make on average about 20 dresses a month, depending on how much fabric i can get my hands on. Love your work and a very worth while cause.

Suzanne said...

I am excited about these dresses... they are all t-shirt dresses I made and the first time with this organization so am praying that it a wonderful experience for them and that they choose to do it again!!