Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Kindness of Strangers

I love going to the fabric store!!  Recently I was visiting a lovely quilting shop north of us and I met Noel.  I was sharing with her about sewing dresses for little girls in need.  She said she thought it was a wonderful idea.  About two weeks later I received a phone call from Noel and she said that she had been cleaning out her fabrics and would I like to have some to make dresses.  I thanked her and of course said "YES!!"  When we met she opened the truck of her car and there was so much fabric.  My husband estimated that she gave us about 80 pounds of beautiful cotton fabric!!  I have already shared some of this fabric with two sewing groups and I wanted to share my first creations out of the fabric...



Thank you Noel!!!
If you are in Washington and you want to sew for little girls in need... I have everything thing you need to make dresses just send me an email at suzannesewdleightful@gmail.com



3 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

There are angels in this world.

Heidi [Banks of Frog Creek] said...

Oh my goodness! What a sweet gift! And the dresses you made are just perfect :)

NaCeRa said...

thank you so much :)
http://sewingbreakdown.blogspot.com/