Monday, February 27, 2012

Groups at Work

I have visited three of our Washington groups in February.  They are all working hard and sewing beautiful dresses for little girls in need.  The first group I visited meets at Crossroads Bible Church in Bellevue.  They meet every Wednesday and the church even has a luncheon that the sewers are invited to.

Here are three of the sewers packing up dresses for Sierra Leone

Addie with some of her beautiful dresses

The next group I sew with on a regular basis.  This group meets at Northshore Baptist Church on the first Monday of each month.  We just sent 102 dresses from this group to Nicaragua.  The pictures from that trip should be up soon!!

The ladies are very busy!

Pictures from last years trip to Nicaragua

And we are sew happy to have the Redmond Group sewing again.  Our hostess Barb has been suffering from Shingles and we are extremely happy to say she is feeling better!!

Barb is sewing again!!

Lucille made over 250 dresses last year!!

Sandi visits and sews with all three groups!!

Thank you ladies for all you are doing!!  The little girls of this world are better off because of you!!


1 comment:

polkadotpearl said...

I just found your blog via Pinterest. You are amazing. You moved me. I have found a ministry that I can contribute to! I live in Oklahoma. I know a couple that travel to Africa every year ministering to churches there, and I am going to call tomorrow and ask if they would be willing to take some dresses with them. If they agree, then I am vowing to myself to make 25 dresses before their next trip. Thank you!!!!