Thursday, September 22, 2011

91 Young

Recently dresses when to an orphanage in Mexico and we just received pictures of the girls in their dresses


They are sew beautiful!!!

Would you like to impact the lives of young girls and show them that you care about them and that they have worth?  You could sew and I will teach you about the pattern.  I will even give you pillowcases and fabric and laces... everything you need to make the dresses.  Or you could donate some of these items.  

I recently met a wonderful 91 year old lady... her friends call her Amazing Grace
She is responsible for introducing me to Lynn and the result is over 100 dresses going to Sierra Leone
she has introduced me to Judy and the result is dresses going to Ethiopia!!!
And she is still working for us!!

SEW WHAT WILL YOU DO?




No comments: