Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Sewing Groups in Washington

We have a new group in Graham and one forming in Arlington... so if you live in either of these areas let me know and I will get you in touch with these groups.  I am sure that they would love to have you help them.  We also have a group that will be starting... hopefully in September in Woodinville.  If you would like to start a sewing group or have a one time event please let me know and I will help you get organized!  Or if you have fabric, pillowcases, sheets, lace or elastic that you would like to donate o the Dress A Girl campaign we are always grateful for those items.  Don't forget that we have a group that meets regularly in South Bellevue on Wednesdays.  Another group meets east of Redmond on Fridays.  I am also willing to sew by appointment at my house anytime!!





No comments: