Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fun Surprises

Somedays I wonder if anyone is reading my blog...
But then I get an e-mail that tells me about a sewing group half way around the world and they have read my blog and are now sewing dresses!!  How encouraging that is!!


These ladies live in Muscat, Oman and they just had their first sewing day.
They finished 20 dresses for girls in need!!
If you would like to see more about them visit them at

                       

                                                   Thanks Clodagh!!!
                                                  And Happy Sewing

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Suzanne for all your inspiration! We had such a lovely morning at the school and now there are a few ladies talking about taking it on to their church group or womens group so maybe after the summer break we will see some more action from these parts.

Suzanne said...

That is SEW exciting!!!

Kristy said...

I'm reading! :)