Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dresses Delivered

In January the Allen's took dresses when they returned to Zambia.  They have been delivered to an orphanage and the girls there had run out of clothing.

There are so many stories about the forgotten little ones in our world.  Each time dresses are delivered it melts my heart and encourages me to sew more.  I wish I had the words to touch your heart and encourage you to become involved.  We can use fabric, elastic, trims and pillowcases.  We need sewers, cutter and ironers.  We could use people who are willing to go and ask for donations.  In short,  we could use you!!  Please consider helping the little ones of our world.  Just send me an e-mail at suzannesewdelightful@gmail.com and I will get you connected!!

2 comments:

jlofgr said...

What a worthy mission!! How can one not desire to use their talents to help these needy children!

jlofgr said...

For those wanting to post comments to Sew Delightful, be sure not to use Firefox as your browser. I just found out I can't post with it. Bless you all!