Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Questions...

What type of items can be donated?

We can use gently used pillowcases and sheets, fabric, trims, and elastic.


What color of pillowcases can we use?

You can use any color and style.  We love to see your creativity and talent!


Do you have any sewing groups locally?

You can sew on your own or we have a group that meets every other Friday.  I also get together with 2 or 3 people at my house anytime anyone is interested.  Also, we will be organizing Sewing Fests to meet in larger groups.


Are my dresses tax deductible?

Yes Hope4Kids will give a receipt and list of items donated.


Who can I contact for more information?

My name is Suzanne and you can reach me at  suzannewithdressagirl@gmail.com

1 comment:

SewingJoy said...

Are supplies like pillowcases, material, etc tax deductible? Would love paperwork to hand out for folks who want to donate. Thanks